Old 11-03-2010, 12:01 AM   #21
Gabe99
Side-Kick

Default Re: Nemesis

From MTV:
'Nemesis' Director Tony Scott Says He's 'Just Beginning' Adaptation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Wigler
"'Nemesis' is great," Scott told MTV News. "It's something I've never done before. I love touching new worlds, touching new things, and that's what excites me. 'Nemesis' is a fresh genre for me."

Scott said that he isn't sure exactly what it was that drew him to "Nemesis," except to say that it was an instinctual feeling something he tends to rely on quite often in his movie selections.

"The comic sat on my desk for about a week and I kept looking at it and looking at it," he said. "I don't know what [exactly made me pick it up]. What speaks to me? Why make the movie? What speaks to you is your heart and your mind. It's spontaneity. Once you start analyzing why you're doing something, you're in trouble. I've had a love affair with every movie I've done 16 now and I'm lucky, because I've always been able to follow my heart."

But it'll take some time before Scott fully immerses himself in Nemesis, as he provided a status update on the project: "I'm just beginning now. We're right at the beginning."

Gabe99 is offline   Reply With Quote