View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 11:56 AM   #38
William15
Side-Kick

Default Re: What about a Batman live-action tv series?

Graysons TV Show
In my honest opinion, Grayson could be a very good show. But the direction Warner Brothers might be going is all wrong.

The Dick Grayson in my version would be a 15 year old teen attending High School just like any other teen would. The only difference is, that most of the week, he also patrols the streets as Robin The Boy Wonder. Bruce Wayne would be in the show, but to a minimum as the Batman. I want him to teach and train Dick in a fierce way and to teach him all the things he was taught when he went into exile after his parents were murdered.

The show doesn’t have to focus on his life as the Boy Wonder. Instead they could show the things a hero like him has to struggle with, after the mask comes off. Dick would struggle in school, because he’s sleep deprived. He has to hide wounds which were endured while patrolling.

They could even go the cheesy way and introduce a beautiful feminine villainess which also turns out to be a class mate of Dick Grayson.

The show could explore his relationship with Alfred, Bruce and maybe some other heroes. It could start off slow and then as the seasons would progress his relationship with Bruce would harden and eventually they could introduce Nightwing.

Actually this was something I thought of years ago. I’m surprised they’re doing a Graysons show and then going in such a strange direction.

What do you guys think of the concept?

William15 is offline   Reply With Quote