View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 04:11 PM   #19
Doc Samson
Superhero Psychiatrist

Default Re: No iron man 3 for jon favreau

Sigh...things started off so beautifully. But after Norton, Howard, Jackson, Rourke, their insistence on Avengers subplots in IM2 and now this, I just have to question what value they really place on the talent itself, aside from the Marvel properties.

I can imagine RDJ wouldn't be particularly thrilled to star in these films without Jon's involvement, so I really do hope Favreau's decision was based solely on the fact he just wanted to do other things. Strangely, with his initial excitement over the future of the IM franchise, not to mention his desire to executive produce the Avengers movie itself, I have to lend credence to something behind the scenes once again mucking up the process.

"As of right now, I don't know what he do good, cause what may work on another fighter is not gonna work on me."

- Floyd Mayweather

"
White people give him the same compliments: 'He speaks so well! 'He speaks so well' is not a compliment, okay? 'He speaks so well' is some **** you say about retarded people that can talk."
-
Chris Rock
Doc Samson is offline   Reply With Quote