View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 05:25 PM   #61
Doc Samson
Superhero Psychiatrist

Default Re: No iron man 3 for jon favreau

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMariachi View Post
Oh, and the IM2 hate is ridiculous. It's arguably the best superhero movie thats isn't directed by Chris Nolan and ironically, Jon Favreau. Maybe the first two Spiderman movies, but that might be a stretch.
I don't know if anybody is saying they hate IM2, at least I'm not, but the fact of the matter is it wasn't nearly as good as the first, and a huge portion of that was Marvel's intrusion and insistence of the Avengers subplots, which took away from the main story and added all sorts of unnecessary threads into the film. The Thor stuff at the end was sufficient, everything with Nick Fury & Black Widow was just tacked on and needless, just as their "help" with Tony's condition was. The whole middle of IM2 was just bogged down, boring & unneeded, and it's just further prove that Marvel isn't handling things as well as we all thought they would

"As of right now, I don't know what he do good, cause what may work on another fighter is not gonna work on me."

- Floyd Mayweather

"
White people give him the same compliments: 'He speaks so well! 'He speaks so well' is not a compliment, okay? 'He speaks so well' is some **** you say about retarded people that can talk."
-
Chris Rock
Doc Samson is offline   Reply With Quote