View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 05:54 PM   #73
ElMariachi
Bald to the Bone

Default Re: No iron man 3 for jon favreau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Samson View Post
Well we can agree to disagree, but the whole middle of the film bogs down my experience to the point that I can't get through it. I can't comment on what everybody else is saying or what have you, but IMO, trying to compare that to Fox helping Wayne isn't even the same scenario.

The comedic moments mostly fell flat, the action was even more nonexistent than the first film, and the inclusion of Fury & Widow could have been easily done without, but hey that's just me. I will tell you one thing though, this Avengers movie better blow the socks off everything & everybody, or else all this other crap was for nothing
It was slow, no dobut, but hardly as bad as many make it out to be. The only scene that really was boring in that movie was the one with Stark/Pepper on the airplane. The slow parts of the movie might not have had action but they were funny, entertaining scenes in my opinion.

The Lucious Fox scene was exactly the same thing. Batman goes down and is rescued, cured by a magical forumla. No different than Stark getting cured. Then again, this was explained as a temporary solution and he did heal himself by discovering the new element.

I thought that this movie was hilarious, so I am not understanding the parts that fell flat. The action was limited in some ways (length of Whiplash/IM fight) but all in all, it was entertaining and well done. The IM/WM fight v drones was excellent in my opinion.

ElMariachi is offline   Reply With Quote