View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 07:37 PM   #96
Doc Samson
Superhero Psychiatrist

Default Re: No iron man 3 for jon favreau

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMariachi View Post
Sure, they could have omitted Fury, but I enjoyed his role in this movie. He was the only guy that could cut through Tony's arrogance and b.s. If anything, the Tony/Fury scenes had the best dialouge in the movie aside from the courtroom banter between Stark and the Senator.

Widow for the most part was useless aside from T&A. I did like the fight scene she had though and that added to a great climax. LOL at using the word 'climax' relating to Scarlett Johannson.
Oh don't get me wrong, I just watched "He's just not that into you" yesterday because I turned by and saw her jiggling in a red bra, so I'm with you on enjoying her "climax," I'm just saying in terms of justification, both Widow & Fury were rather shoehorned in just for the sake of some sort of continuity in this Marvel Universe, where the Thor cameo achieved the same goal in about a minutes time at the end of the movie.

"I don't give a **** what you say. If I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, 'Kobe choked, or Kobe is seven for whatever in pressure situations,' Well, **** you. Because I don't play for your ******* approval. I play for my own love and enjoyment of the game. And to win. That's what I play for."
- Kobe Bryant

"As of right now, I don't know what he do good, cause what may work on another fighter is not gonna work on me."

- Floyd Mayweather
Doc Samson is offline   Reply With Quote