View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 08:58 AM   #71
Tragic Love
Default Re: The Official Cast Jimmy Olsen Thread

Originally Posted by Superman_20 View Post
i want joseph gordon levitt, i dont like the idea of jimmy being 16 looking because hes a young photographer but realistically,theres not going to be a teenager working for a newspaper, just like lois lane shouldnt look 21 because she must have gone to school and have some experience to be even considered to be a reporter... and she should look good but not like a supermodel because yea it is a movie but again, how many people do you know that are smart, good looking and world class reporters with prizes and everything and also happen to look like a model and are 21 or something... jimmy should look young but not teenager young...

Strike me if I'm wrong but isn't Peter Parker a teenager working for a newspaper? And a teenager could get hired for a part-time job during summer break as a photographer if they display talent for it. Especially if they're still a high school student but 18 or 19..... just speaking from an opposite point of view for realism.

"You are part of the night, just like me. We're not afraid of the dark--we come alive in it...we're thrilled by it."-Catwoman to Batman

batlovescatDC is offline   Reply With Quote