View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 08:54 PM   #7
Doc Samson
Superhero Psychiatrist

Default Re: IM3 a "continuation" of the previous movies good idea or horrible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timstuff View Post
I don't want IM3 to be loaded with references to Avengers and the other Marvel movies. They were already pushing it with Iron Man 2. Iron Man 3, even though it should maintain continuity with the other Marvel movies, needs to first and foremost be about continuing Iron Man's story. When you bring in outside heroes then the story stops feeling like Iron Man, and turns into "Iron Man and his Super Friends." You should be able to watch all 3 Iron Man movies without having seen any other Marvel Movies and still get a complete experience that feels wholly Iron Man, and I think that's what the audience wants.
Seeing as how it's already been started, I don't think the next director really has a choice.

"I don't give a **** what you say. If I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, 'Kobe choked, or Kobe is seven for whatever in pressure situations,' Well, **** you. Because I don't play for your ******* approval. I play for my own love and enjoyment of the game. And to win. That's what I play for."
- Kobe Bryant

"As of right now, I don't know what he do good, cause what may work on another fighter is not gonna work on me."

- Floyd Mayweather
Doc Samson is offline   Reply With Quote