View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 10:36 AM   #118
Iron_Stark
I'm hooked on a feeling

Default Re: If Favs is indeed out, who do you want to take the reins of Iron Man 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MessiahDecoy123 View Post
Ha! Iron Man better than The Matrix?

Iron Man had like two short action scenes and they pale in comparison to the many classic Matrix action scenes. Matrix +1

Iron Man dwells on war profiteering. The Matrix dwells on the fabric of reality and how society decieves people to keep them obedient slaves. Matrix +1

Iron Man has barely any memorable dialogue. The Matrix has dozens of great and meaningful dialogue. Matrix +1

Iron Man drags in scenes and is anti-climatic. The Matrix has perfect pacing and one of the best climaxes of recent memory. The Matrix +1

Iron Man was a hit but the Matrix was an international phenomena with a timeless subversive cyber-punk message. The Matrix +1

The Matrix = 5

Iron Man = 0
You could make a small argument that the first Matrix movie is better than the first Iron Man movie (I don't buy it) but overall, the Iron Man franchise is better than the Matrix franchise.

Iron Man 2 is tons better than Matrix 2 with their stupid rave and super Neo.

As far as Iron Man 3, Tony Stark sitting on his couch, watching tv, drinking a beer and scratching his crotch for two hours would be more watchable than seeing Matrix 3.

Like I said before Robert Downey Jr >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Keanu "The Cardboard" Reeves

If this were a song, the Matrix would be a one hit wonder while the Iron Man movies would be a solid string of hits.

Guardians of the Galaxy - August 1, 2014
The Avengers 2 - May 1, 2015
Iron Man will return
Iron_Stark is offline   Reply With Quote