View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 09:56 PM   #22
Parker Wayne
Let me get it already!

Default Re: No iron man 3 for jon favreau

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
Others have expressed it! I have read the posts and many of them make me sick and angry. I still taste the bile in my craw.

I think you can tell by the poll that majority of the people aren't doing backflips and celebrating haha.

Exactly but i don't think that's the end of the world. I just think Favreau has emotionally and creatively moved on from the series so I don't think its destructive that its leaving. I think he sort of peaked with the franchise with the first movie. It wasn't like X-men where Singer made a much better movie the second time around.

I would like him to stay on in some capacity and still play Happy Hogan. But on the other hand, I'm not sure what was ruined about Iron Man 2 either and what Favreau would've done with Iron Man 3 that would've been so much better.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibidoLoca View Post
Parker Wayne will destroy us all as the Light beckons us to his unearthly call. Like a drop of cool condensation cascading down the side of a glass on a hot summer's day, we too will evaporate into The Void.
Parker Wayne is online now   Reply With Quote