View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 01:03 PM   #52
Mister Meddle
The Barber of Seville

Default Re: Batman After Nolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponyboy View Post
I just double checked... on pg. 45 of the last issue of the series (Book four) when they are burying Bruce Wayne, the news woman states he is "55 years old"... so in theory, Keaton could reprise Batman if they wanted him to. They could do him up ala Bruce Willis in Sin City (gave him a hairline again) and make Keaton fit the age.

I personally think the buzz of Keaton reprising the role of Batman would be HUGE, let alone for the fact that they'd finally be adapting what is arguably one of the best, if not the best, Batman stories ever.
Oh. I read TDKR awhile ago but I guess I forgot his age. Thanks for the correction. And yes, it would be awesome to see Michael Keaton make a big comeback to the Batman Universe. That alone would convince me to watch the movie and even buy it on Blu Ray.

I always liked the idea of telling the story of an older Batman/Bruce Wayne. Whether it's a TDKR film or a Batman Beyond film (once again, yes I know I recommended it before), Michael Keaton could reprise his role as Bruce Wayne/the real Batman in either film. Both the TDKR comics and Batman Beyond presented a much darker Bruce Wayne than we're familiar with, which would fit perfectly with Michael Keaton.

Last edited by Mister Meddle; 01-09-2011 at 01:09 PM.
Mister Meddle is offline   Reply With Quote