View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 01:15 PM   #12
Drz
Real Hero

Default Re: Captain America vs Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponyboy View Post
It happened in both of Frank Miller's Dark Knight books. Of course Batman can't beat Superman in a simple 1 on 1 fight... It's impossible. He has to beat him in other ways. Nevertheless, he did beat him.

And didnt Batman and Captain America fight and both "won"... a tie I think it was
Do you really consider it Batman winning when he fakes a heart attack and Superman as a friend LETS him live? If Superman had 0 respect for Batman, he wouldn't have given Batman a fight, but just eye beamed him from space or called the Goverment to just take care of Batman.

TDKSA is a different story, but thats Green Arrow, Atom and other heroes just attacking Superman with Bruce delivering the final punches, yet he shouldn't deserve the whole credit.

Now regarding Batman vs. Steve? Captain America all the way. Steve doesn't have any weaknesses, but he has something Batman doesn't: he doesn't get tired. They're both stragetic minded geniuses, they both excel in hand to hand combat, but Steve is faster, stronger and Batman lacks the stamina to last long enough before tiring out from Cap's ruthless attacks.