View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 10:53 PM   #387
Spider-Fan
The First Avenger Mod!!!
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: No iron man 3 for jon favreau

Quote:
Originally Posted by docdoc View Post
you know what, first I read this I thought: doesn't really matter to me, IRON MAN 2 looks ****** anyway~ Then after re-watching the last 2 chapters, I kinda feel sorry for this whole thing.

I mean IRON MAN 2 does look bad, but part of the reason is becoz of The Avenagers. The suit was killing Tony Stark that's a good one, governmet ask for the weapons, that as well. It's just he didn't put enough time on the villain and waste it on Avengers. It was lack lack lack but it's not as idotic as Spider-Man 3.

I think if the guy got another shot without any Avengers craps, he'd manage to make a good third one, even better than the first one (shouldn't be hard though)
The Avengers exist in this Marvel world, and Stark is part of it. Their existance must be addressed in any film involving Iron Man now. The Avengers can't be totally seperated from these franchises once they form as a team. That doesn't mean you have to make IM3 ABOUT the Avengers. Focus the film and still make it about Iron Man, but I see no issue with making references to the rest of the team.

Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote