View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 10:08 AM   #100
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: Scores To Marvel Films: Which do you like the most?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severus_Snape View Post
Oh I really do love the whole thing. The play count for it is ridiculously high. Especially "Betty's Dreams, The Lake Battle, Main Titles, A Man Again, The Phone Call, and The Aftermath"

Unpopular vote, but I liked XMO:W score alot.
I liked the Wolverine score as well, but I wouldnt say its one of the best marvel score's its around the middle ground for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator Man View Post
Young's GR was nothing special and very cheesy just like the "failure" it goes with. Armstrong's TIH was very disappointing, imo. It sounded too MV/RC and "Bourne" for my taste. I think Armstrong could've came up with something a lot better if he was given the oppotunity. Shame.
Armstrong's TIH score was very strong, I was really impressed as I didnt think they could compare to Elfman's score, and while it wasnt as good as that, it was still a great score.

I really liked the GR one as well, went really well with the character, wouldnt say its in the top 5, but top 10 definately for me.

1)X-Men: Days Of Future Past-10(2)Captain America: The Winter Soldier-9(3)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(4)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(5)The Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(6)Godzilla-8(7)Neighbours-8(8)The Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(9)The Lego Movie-7.5(10)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(11)Robocop-7.5(12)300:Rise Of An Empire-7(13)A Million Ways To Die In The West-7(14)47 Ronin-6(15)The Monuments Men-5(16)Ride Along-5(17)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote