View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 06:10 AM   #48
sf2
Side-Kick

Default Re: My personal wish list

Quote:
Originally Posted by FVD View Post
Actually I wouldn't mind Metallo being in the first film with Lex in the shadows. With the terrorists in Africa plot John Corben could be among those terrorists eventually getting hurt as a result of Clark's possible actions. But I'm sure Snyder/Nolan/Goyer have something better for us come next year.

But agreed about the Kryptonite thing has been done to death!!!! But with Metallo being thought about at least there would be a practical use for it compared to *cough* that island!!! *cough*
i can go with Metallo only if he is a secondary villain. he is just too 'small' for superman to fight with. he is just practically a robot only??? i don't wanna see superman having hard time even fighting a cybor.

and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KRYPTONITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

metallo can use atomic power / nuclear power / whatever source. BUT NO KYRPTONITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! i have had enough of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The superman returns comics strips were created during the production of the movie in 2005 we were longing a superman movie too long and we were basically going crazy of every bit of the leaked news and rumours. let's the fun returns!
sf2 is offline   Reply With Quote