View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 04:05 PM   #96
Alchemyst
Sarah Connor?

Default Re: OFFICIAL: Hugo Weaving is Red Skull - Part 6/6/44

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
It's a great line.

Just from the quick glimpse we got I can tell the story of pre serum Rogers is going to be just something else. Chris Evans was able to get my full sympathy in the trailer in seeing a rather frail, goofy looking kid with a look of determination and sadness but still having that earnest sense of will in his eye. Thats exactly what I needed to see.

Yup.
yeah the Evans' appearance as pre-serum Rogers gives him an even more humble look. It was visually impressive and the cgi or whatever used to give him that appearance is great. And also, if all signs point towards Red Skull being disfigured due to a bad reaction to the SSS, that will make him even greater as a villain, one super-soldier made to be a conqueror, the other was made as a sign of hope to aid others

People on the net would argue about the sky being blue if all other subjects were exhausted. The last suit was beautiful and if how it was made is a problem for them, I suggest they start watching docu-dramas about nuns in the war. You can suspend disbelief about flying and laser eyes and blue men with small penises being able to see time as a whole, but you can't let slide about how someone stitches a leotard. The mind boggles.
Alchemyst is offline   Reply With Quote