View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 02:54 PM   #40
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: Best fight scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by WormyT View Post
I agree,
The IronMonger fight was short but pretty cool. I liked the banter between the two characters.The build up was great.

The fight at the end of IM2 was really unexciting. It took place in a fairy land cherry blossom garden too which was really odd. Drones are not exciting enemies and the Whiplash fight was so brief. You never even got a good shot of his suit because the fairy garden was so dark. He opened his helmet too.

Thor against those weird demons in the trailer looks cool. He looks great in that dark setting. Not so excited about seeing him in that white tent mud wrestling Shield agents but thats part of the plot I guess.
The Hammer Drones/Whiplash fight did take place in a very odd & boring area. I still think the fight with the Hammer Drones was kick ass though.

Thor is fighting Frost Giants in the scene you're referring too, and he doesn't have any powers in the scene where he's fighting the shield agents.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote