View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 02:10 PM   #111
JamalYIgle
Side-Kick

Default Re: 1938 Superman. The One To Adapt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_Spider View Post
Always glad to read some nice posts..And the one thing i don't get is, why are some people afraid if Superman breaks a law or two in the process. Are all laws fair and based on liberty? Um, i don't think so. The Law system on all countries doesn't care what the right is. If you are a drug dealer and can provide yourself a high paid lawyer then you can get away with it or get released by bail. Oh, and Private Banks and big Corporations are literally untouchable. But that's another story.
Because Superman is suppose above the baser instincts that we fall prey to. He's the one hero who above all others can see the good in others but find ways to solve problems with as little damage as possible unless absolutely necessary. Truth and justice aren't platitudes to him. It was the way he was raised, the man he is believes in the greater good in all things.

My opinions are are my own and do not reflect those of DC comics,Warner Bros, Marvel Entertainment, Walt Disney, IDW Publishing, Dark Horse Comics, Image Comics, Action Lab Entertainment unless otherwise stated.
JamalYIgle is offline   Reply With Quote