View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 03:03 PM   #50
iamlegend
Que es eso?

Default Re: The Official GAMBIT Discussion thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilClareToo View Post
I really don't know if I want him in Legacy anymore. On his facebook page apparently, Carey has really been pushing the Magneto/Rogue thing, and I am getting really tired of the Deathbit thing (which, according to Carey, is not Deathbit but a darker side of Remy's personality-so he's made our boy a schizophrenic-great.....) Liu and Gishler ignore that whole plotline wisely, and I'm sticking with them.

As for Remy on the Legacy cover-how many times have we seen Gambit on a cover, yet not even appear in the book? I'll believe it when I see it.

Meanwhile, the new X-23 preview looks fantastic-Gambit being Gambit and looking mighty fine
Carey's the only writer in the entire Marvel U that cares about Death-Gambit at all, and honestly I don't get what he's so fascinated in (then again, I understand almost none of the man's motivations with his stories).

He salvaged what had been one of many horrible writing decisions during a horrible writing run in the X-Books and is sporadically bringing it up... why?