View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 11:40 AM   #21
CEREBRAL....
Agent in action!

Default Re: Michael Bay has killed Transformers for me - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sto_vo_kor_2000 View Post
I wasnt offended by it in the TF films at all, I just feel that it was out of place.

this is basically my take on the humor, or certain humor of the TF films....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
but it's really just this root issue of not liking the film that snow balls into what I consider broad stroke hyperbolic statements that make the film appear to be more than it is.
^^maybe that is with some ppl who oppose the film, but it's not with everyone who opposes the film.

Quote:
I just want to establish that they are nothing more than feelings and shouldn't be proclaimed as statements. .
i'm not sure who proclaimed anything to be a statement, but isnt this what we all are doing; are making statements and are our feelings??? Onless someone in here is claiming that the producer or reliable source made a statment that is not true? I dont now, I just dont understand what you mean by this statement...?

Quote:
Not at all, I'm just showing you how little numbers should mean in a discussion such as this. Something to keep in mind next time one memtions how many people felt such and such a way..

well bring up that example to me was pointless because i'm sure we all know numbers never tell a whole story, if you are referring to me describing that many oppose the film, then that is something that you can not try to debunk because it's an actual fact that there are many who didnt like the film..you can apply whatever plural term you want to that , but within that statement or that topic i think numbers(unoffical head counts) do bring meaning...if that is what your trying to say..

Last edited by CEREBRAL....; 03-10-2011 at 12:00 PM.
CEREBRAL.... is offline   Reply With Quote