View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 10:33 AM   #53
Optimus_Prime_
Banned User

Default Re: Michael Bay has killed Transformers for me - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FVD View Post
Holy Cow that is impressive!!! Bloody hell just look at how Fortress Maximus towers above Metroplex!

And I see that you haven't got Devastator assembled either.
Devestator is G2. I've never bothered to get the G1, although I've been meaning to. He can combine though and I have most (if not all) of his individual guns. The most complete combiner I have is Piranacon. I have all the Seacons, and their stands, and their weapons. Also, my Predaking is mint, and I kept the box! (Proud I did that, it's a Japanese one). My favorite in the bunch (not pictured) is a mint but removed from box (with box) God Ginrai and (mint in box) Trailbreaker, Ironhide, Starscream, Soundwave and Prowl.

Back when I was young my uncle used to go to Japan, so we could pay him to pick some up for me every now and then. My Trailbreaker, Ironhide, Starscream, Predaking, God Ginrai, Prowl, Bluestreak, Soundwave and many of my minibots are all Japanese. I keep a list for insurance purposes and I've never bought but a few non G1 Transformers. I also bought all of Machine Wars. I also have a Sky Garry (I imagine only Stov will know who that was). My most recent purchase was Darkmount. I don't collect anymore, but how was I to know they'd wait until I was an adult to make Straxus from Marvel Transformers #17-19. I have every G1 comic and DVD as well. I also have the Star TV Dub complete on my computer (those are great high).

My Megatron is complete to, but lacks the sword he came with in Japan.

Last edited by Optimus_Prime_; 03-15-2011 at 10:39 AM.
Optimus_Prime_ is offline   Reply With Quote