View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 03:33 PM   #67
sto_vo_kor_2000
Side-Kick

Default Re: Michael Bay has killed Transformers for me - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime_ View Post
I treated my Transformers as if they were the characters from the show. For example, my Metroplex was notoriously hurt (not in actuality, he'd just be stuck in Base Mode), and left the minibots and sometimes the Protectobots to fend off Typticon. Powermaster Prime and Scorponok frequently teamed up as well to protect the Nebulans from Megatron. Also, occasionally my Optimus would die and I literally would not play with him until I decided he was to come back, he could stay in his box for months at a time (which, I dunno, could've been eons in toy years). I might've been a little ahead of the curve though because my Transformers had ZERO human companions that were not Nebulan Headmasters or Targetmasters. The coolest thing I ever did was had Hot Rod and Kup land on the Alien planet from the Aliens series. I bought a few of them because I liked the movies, and come to think of it that would be a *****in' story because Aliens can get as tall as their host is (the space jockey is about Transformer size). Sky Garry definitely suffered by not having a cartoon analogue. Him and the many Gobots mistakenly bought for me.
kool imagination