View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 07:16 PM   #70
Optimus_Prime_
Banned User

Default Re: Michael Bay has killed Transformers for me - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by roach View Post
I cant imagine how your Toy Story would have turned out
I wrote a few fan fictions way back when. I'll have to try and find some. My favorite was a story I wrote called "Blast from the Past" where the Autobots test Transwarp tech for the first time. Perceptor, during a Decepticon ambush, accidentally sends Hot Rod, Nightbeat and Backstreet through a time warp landing them in Autobot City during the events of Transformers: The Movie. Hot Rod, being the only one with any recollection, stops himself from interfering with Prime and Megatron. Prime survives and also spares Megatron's life. Megatron then kicks Starscreams body into space, and Unicron finds him instead.

Hot Rod returns to his own time to find the planet Earth wiped out, and all but a few Autobots left alive. Starscream possesses the Matrix and now goes by Thunderwing.

He is Unicron's minion, and has taken Earth for himself after Unicron devoured Cybertron. However now, because he's who he is, he wants to usurp Unicron (Megatron having been killed). Hot Rod defeats Starscream, retrieves the Matrix and using it to repair the time stream. He returns with the knowledge that as Rodimus he made a difference, and was worthwhile as leader of the Autobots.

Started a script for that, but didn't finish. It was part of a continuation of the G1 series.

Optimus_Prime_ is offline   Reply With Quote