View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 10:51 PM   #87
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

Default Re: Michael Bay has killed Transformers for me - Part 1

Yeah and to me its the defining characteristic of Soundwave that makes him Soundwave. I don't like Animated anyway so it doesn't really matter to me that they didn't do it in Animated. Animated is done and over with.

Quote:
Actually your incorrect on both.

Gary Chalk's "Optimus Prime" is a different character set in a different universe universe then the original.[The Unicron Triligy Universe]

And Kaye's Megatron is a descendant of the G1 Decepticons....but not a direct descendant of G1 Megatron.
No I'm not. Beast Wars/Beast Machines Saga is set in G1 canon. Optimus Primal I mean is a descendant of the original. Also they are freaking robots. Beast Wars/Machines Megatron is a descendant of the original Megatron/Decepticons whatever. It's not like robots freaking mate and have robot babies. That's not how reproduction works in Transformers-ville. The Decepticons were referred to as the "ancestors" of the Predacons. The Autobots were the ancestors of the Maximals.

I have followed Transformers for a while. And I just hate the movies because they are awful. I won't ever embrace what Michael Bay does.

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is offline   Reply With Quote