View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 02:00 PM   #115
sto_vo_kor_2000
Side-Kick

Default Re: Michael Bay has killed Transformers for me - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime_ View Post
If I'm not mistaken wasn't there also some conjecture that Elita-1 and Optimus Prime could mate with each other (aside from The Hunt for Alpha Trion which seems to support that).

Oh, and he wanted evidence of "Robot babies"...while not Transformers per say Kranix and the population of Lython did transform.
And there good enough reason to assume that Lython was a colony of Cybertronions.
Quote:
Oh and of course there is Rattrap's infamous throw away line "scouting the enemy huh? find any new [sexual] positions" (or at least that's pretty clearly what he was implying).
Rattrap made plenty of sexual jokes.
Quote:
You could probably throw the whole Wheelie thing out the door since it's been known Transformers "adopt" sons
True, but the fact that he had "parents", meaning more then 1, puts him in a special class.
Quote:
although it's not as easy to throw Deathsaurus having a wife and kids out except to say that the Japanese Transformers are really f***ing weird,
Thats an understatement.
Quote:
and she's a whore since it's clear she slept with Springer, Rodimus, Bumblebee and Chromedome. Then there's the whole Daniel Witwicky relationship - and they did seem to have developed some pretty intense feelings for each other in the BotCon exclusive comic. Thankfully Daniel Witwicky died in it so we didn't have to overtly deal with the creepiness of Acree and Daniel having a "relationship" - yeah, I just threw up in my mouth.