View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 03:06 PM   #116
Optimus_Prime_
Banned User

Default Re: Michael Bay has killed Transformers for me - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sto_vo_kor_2000 View Post
And there good enough reason to assume that Lython was a colony of Cybertronions.
Yes. It's hard to tell exactly which robots "count" as Transformers in G1 sometimes, but since Unicron attack and devoured Lython I'd have to conclude he had some axe to grind with them. Considering his hatred for all things Transformers, and his connection with Primus (although he's shoehorned into that Universe much, much later) I'd say it's a safe bet there's more than an incidental connection.
Quote:
Rattrap made plenty of sexual jokes.
There's really only two ways to rationalize this. Either Rattrap studied humans at some point (because he couldn't have directly interacted with them) and found their sexual practices funny enough to create an entirely new sense of humor about it OR he's personally familiar with sex (*vomits*). It's still entirely conjecture because we don't want to think about it too much. Although why would non-sexual beings have topless bars on Cybertron (yeah - they exist apparently).
Quote:
True, but the fact that he had "parents", meaning more then 1, puts him in a special class.
Well, yes, in terms of having a full family unit -- still doesn't explain how his was born.

Speaking of which, Starscream watched over the "hatchlings" in Revenge of the Fallen. I guess we could either conclude he or Megatronious Prime (The Fallen) is the mother -- also adds to that Prime being an Ant Queen theory.
Quote:
Thats an understatement.

Arcee basically created a generation of perverts. No wonder it took 24 years for her to get an official toy.

Last edited by Optimus_Prime_; 03-23-2011 at 03:10 PM.
Optimus_Prime_ is offline   Reply With Quote