View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 04:31 PM   #46
GothamAlleys
Side-Kick

Default Re: Do you wish Katie was in TDK, or do you wish Maggie was in BB?

Im nt talking about being deceptive. Im talking about an interesting, full and 3 dimensional character. A physically fragile woman with strength and charisma bigger of a strongest man was a very appealing and likeable and admirable character for me, wheter script described it or not. And its obviously not the look alone, she could portray this strong woman who seemed like a b0itch on the outside but appeared to be a caring and very righteous and delicate woman on the inside. She sold this idea of this little, loudly barking puppy to really be cuddly and loving for those who deserve it very well. Maggie was just a dime a dozen character. Shes part of a mass, shes not unique or interesting in any possible way. As I already said, what you see is what you get with her and its just your average, bored and worn out woman working at the DA's office. Im not talking about deception, Im talking no depth, no flavor to the character, just an off the street old political office worker. And not just visually, but behavior-wise as well. She seems jaded, bored and dismissive and its just a bland, gray portrayal. No flavor to the character, no flare. Thats just my opinion and my perception of how I see it guys so dont jump me for it.