View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 11:55 PM   #108
Michael Frost
Snowman

Default Re: Deadpool Spin-off Confirmed - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
Wondercon this year. Check at 4:40. He mentions in other interviews as well. The script is said to be a hard R as well.
I'm sorry but that doesn't really count. I'm well aware that Reynolds said the script is a hard R, I've also read the script and I can confirm it. But that is the script. Not the movie. Nothing really tells us that Fox will actually be going in this way with this project. If you ask me, it sounds like we'll be getting it when I hear it from the mouth of the guys that are actually paying to make it happen...

Also, by being rushed, I meant Fox hiring a complete unknown instead of waiting for a director (Rodriguez) that we know that could knock this one out of the park...
If I asked you to choose which director would you pick between two choices and then you have to pick between a director and a guy who never actually directed, which would you choose? You get three chances for the correct answer to this unsolvable riddle.

Don't get me wrong tho, this unknown could turn out to be incredibly awesome and we could get a new visionary. But that's one of the hugest gambles I've ever seen. Way to level down your odds of success and excitement by letting randomness decide what happens.

Last edited by Michael Frost; 04-09-2011 at 12:06 AM.