View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 05:14 PM   #40
JamalYIgle
Side-Kick

Default Re: Kryptonite in first film... Extent of use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by afan View Post
Assuming Kryptonian science was not familiar with the amazing powers a yellow sun grants........Superman grew up with his powers, they are second nature, however upon arriving on Earth Zod is suddenly granted amazing and impossible abilities, that's gotta be a hurdle to jump even for him? You would need control, to over come one who has used his skills for decades.

The maximum age for Superman is arguable....but I believe the facts to support a methuselah-like Superman are fairly recent.....but my question involved normal(red-sun)Kryptonians?
Not the way it works. it only takes a Kryptonian a few days to develop their powers fully under a Yellow sun. Zod's a solider and Kryptonians actually do know the effect of the yellow sun on their bodies, having at one point been galactic conquerers in their history.

My opinions are are my own and do not reflect those of DC comics,Warner Bros, Marvel Entertainment, Walt Disney, IDW Publishing, Dark Horse Comics, Image Comics, Action Lab Entertainment unless otherwise stated.
JamalYIgle is offline   Reply With Quote