View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 09:59 PM   #41
Showtime
Accomplishing Wonders
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: Bryan Singer: Why 'Superman Returns' Didn't Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDaniel View Post
Its funny...when i get to talk in a thread about SR and the reasons it failed and put my opinions on it, you guys bash me. lol. I understood i was wrong to post thoughts on other threads but you guys complaining about me talking about it here is a bit ridiculous, imo.

Sorry but you guys feel like dictators and we cant talk about anything else anymore freely. This is a thread about why SR didnt work. What the hell am i supposed to talk here then?

i thought america was the land of freedom and not policing. Im not bashing any posters or calling people's names. Im bashing Singer and the movie because he is obviously clueless about the problems of the movie.
There is no "we can't". We are talking to you, not anybody else. All of your America The Beautiful and let us all unite together jargon isn't going to work, because the issue isn't with anybody else.

You're a smart guy, if you can't understand why two moderators are calling you out, and not anybody else talking about the same thing...then I don't know what to tell you. It is a privilege to post on this forum. Not a right.

If you want to continue to argue with moderators on the forum, about forum policy, you're just continuing to do more of the same. As I already said, which should be more than clear, it's not what you're talking about but how you're talking about it. Your most recent post, perfectly fine. I'm sure I won't get PMs from your fellow posters complaining about it because it's actual debate. I think where done talking about this...take the hint.

Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote