The films so far, either released or announced (with dates
Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Iron Man 2
Thor
Captain America: The First Avenger
The Avengers
Iron Man 3

Off the top of my head here, the list of stuff "To Be Announced" probably looks like:
Ant-Man
Black Panther
Iron Fist
SHIELD
Dr. Strange
Guardians of the Galaxy
Inhumans
Thor 2, 3
Captain America 2, 3
Avengers 2, 3
Runaways
...and maybe another Hulk movie as a dark horse candidate, but I have no idea what their Hulk plans are right now.
Going strictly by what Feige's mentioned by name, I supposed you could also consider Werewolf by Night (seriously) and Shang Chi as possibilities. I think he stopped talking about Shang Chi and switched to Iron Fist when Marvel got Luke Cage back. Everyone assumes a War Machine spinoff's coming at some point, but they don't seem to be in a hurry about that.

Big question: when are they moving up to 3+ movies a year, as they've said they want to? I'd assume that means their usual two summer movies plus something dropped elsewhere in the year--something with a lower budget in March or April (the 300 zone. I could see them putting something like Iron Fist here) or something during the holiday season (it's plausible that a Marvel movie could soon wind up being Disney's big holiday release (think Tron: Legacy last year.)
there's black widow and hawkeye planned as well.

it's hard to really think how they are going to manage all these properties. while still having the big summer blockbusters. because after ironman 3 there's an opening in their summer blockbuster cycle. after cap 3 thor 3, hulk 3 (i wish) and avengers 3 they need something big if they want to compete in the summer. which of all the above characters do they think they can make a big splash with? who knows. will they recast the avengers and start new trilogies?