View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 03:47 PM   #65
kedrell
ThatsAlotOfNuts!!

Default Re: Is Thor the best Marvel Studios movie so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezerspider View Post
There are plenty of batfans who hate TDK and plenty of non-comic fans who love the film, so lets not go blaming a group of fans just because their favorite superhero has the most successful(critically and financially) superhero film.
My fault, I should have said Nolanites.

Quote:
I think its because most people, regardless of their favorite hero, see TDK has the best superhero film, or they acknowledge it is the most successful, so they compare every superhero film to it. It is in a class of its own, not necessarily because of its quality, but because of its approach. Like I said, Nolan's batman films are not about simply having fun. The others are. I personally prefer TDK, but I find heavy dialogue films "fun", call me crazy, but neither approach is right or wrong.
Actually Spider-Man(2002) is when talking about numbers of tickets sold world wide. It adjusts above TDK and even Superman(1978). No other superhero film has ever been so successful.