View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 11:54 AM   #27
Gamma Ra
Your - Mr. Nice Guy

Default Re: The Official 'I Still Love Ang Lee's Hulk' Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryTate View Post
Totally misunderstood movie, ironically fitting seeing as how the very character the film is based on is supposed to be misunderstood.

By far and away one of the best, most intelligent, entertaining, well acted "superhero movies" I have ever had the fortune of seeing.

I could write a small paper on why I love Ang Lee's "Angry Man" movie. But I will spare you all. It's criminally underrated by a lot of people, who while I don't mean to sound arrogant, just completely don't understand the movie and in the same essence don't even understand the material of this character if they have problems with Ang Lee's HULK.
I think it would have been accepted if the movie was called "Angry Man" and not Hulk.

I think the liberties taken with the character took comic fans off guard and Marvel marketing a psychological fantasy as a popcorn flick through the rest for a loop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisTX85 View Post
I still think TIH is much better in some ways,However.....I definitely think Ang Lee's Hulk is damn underrated and definitely should have had a direct sequel!!!
Both had elements I liked and disliked. I thought TIH lacked the character depth I look for that Hulk had and TIH design was exactly what I wanted to see.

Last edited by Gamma Ra; 05-07-2011 at 10:40 PM.
Gamma Ra is offline   Reply With Quote