View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 02:15 PM   #40
Gamma Ra
Your - Mr. Nice Guy

Default Re: The Official 'I Still Love Ang Lee's Hulk' Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Morningstar View Post
Sorry, none of that was actually aimed at you, apart from the part about Ang's Hulk wiping the floor with TIH Hulk.

I was just speaking in general. I've seen a lot of people who trash Ang's Hulk as boring praise Leterrier's Hulk because he said HULK SMASH!

There is obviously more to the Hulk character than that. I feel Ang's Hulk was much more cerebral and "got" the character better. It just annoys me when people call it boring.
Believe me when i tell you, voicing strong opinions. even when they are opposed directly to mine, does not bother me in the least. You have nothing to apologize for.

I'm not one who trashes Ang's Hulk film. I've watched it as many times as I've watched The Incredible Hulk, probably more. I tend to watch them back to back. As far as movies are concerned, I love both films tremendously and as films in general, when viewing them objectively, yet I have to admit that they both failed in delivering the character of the Hulk, that makes him so lovable, when the fanboy comes out of me.

As El Payaso stated above (Note - he's the only clown I respect), Ang's Hulk was a great film.

Last edited by Gamma Ra; 05-08-2011 at 02:30 PM. Reason: left out important word
Gamma Ra is offline   Reply With Quote