View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 03:45 PM   #234
The Batman
The Dark Knight

Default Re: Is Thor the best Marvel Studios movie so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Once again, I didn't say it did, but it is an important factor when comparing films. That's only one aspect, but I think it's a good deal better than those two films period.
"I didnt say accomplishing more in a movie or how grounded a movie is makes things better or worse...except when i cite them as a reason for why some movies are better or worse than others."

"I didnt say Thor 2 had anything to do with comparisons between Thor 1 and SM2 and X2....except for when I brought up how Thor 2 could be as epic as SM2 and X2 while debating Thor 1 vs X2 and SM2"

Dosent really make much sense, to be honest. Frankly, it dosent matter whether a sequel is compared to the first film or not. once again, sometimes the first film is better than the second, like Iron Man 1 compared to Iron Man 2. Sometimes the sequel is better, like Spider-Man 2 compared to Spider-Man 1.

The Batman is offline   Reply With Quote