View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 04:56 PM   #239
The Batman
The Dark Knight

Default Re: Is Thor the best Marvel Studios movie so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
You were actually the one that stated an opinion as fact. There are tons of people who disagree with you, that's all I am pointing out.
LMAO:

Quote:
Anyway I digress....you can have arguments all day long about which film is better, the fact is every single one of the Marvel Studio films is of the highest quality and taken seriously. No half ass treatment like the Fantastic Four movies. No pissing off the fan base ala Hulk and X3.
"You were actually the one that stated an opinion as fact. There are tons of people who disagree with you, that's all I am pointing out"

Quote:
No, Thor was a GREAT movie in it's own right. Wheather or not it's better, I'll leave to others. Thor was epic in a way that no other Superhero movie has been since the first Superman movie. It was completely Shakespearian, and it's no wonder that Branagh was drawn to want to direct it.

I was blown away by the scope of the movie, and at the same time amazed when I hear people like you completely miss that, as if you watched a different movie.
"You were actually the one that stated an opinion as fact.There are tons of people who disagree with you, that's all I am pointing out"

Stop being a hypocrite. What I posted has no different a tone than your responses to other people in this thread. And I doubt you'd actually admit that you "State opinions as fact", so dont call a tea kettle black when you're the pot.

Last edited by The Batman; 05-11-2011 at 05:04 PM.
The Batman is offline   Reply With Quote