View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 04:19 PM   #243
The Batman
The Dark Knight

Default Re: Is Thor the best Marvel Studios movie so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
I'm not getting into a flame war with you. You did this last year as well.
What, defended myself when you came in trying to bash me? If you didnt want me to respond to you then or now, dont address me....especially with BS like "you post your opinion as fact", when YOU'RE the one who does it to other people. Notice that I did not address you in this thread until you responded to me, so stop trying to make me look like some troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
I should also point out to others that you were the one that right after SM2 was released went on the SM forums and said a year in advance that Batman Begins was going to blow SM2 out of the water and would be better than it could ever hope to be.

You're pretty lucky they didn't archive those old posts.
See, I dont remember making a post like that, and its funny that you bring that up, yet have no proof that i actually said it, though its possible i may've. Even still...what does that have to do with this thread?

Last edited by The Batman; 05-11-2011 at 04:23 PM.
The Batman is offline   Reply With Quote