View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 04:32 PM   #247
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!
Default Re: Is Thor the best Marvel Studios movie so far?

Originally Posted by Zant View Post
The same will happen to the marvel studio movies right? or will the bias not let that happen
The truth is, 90% of movies made, do not stand the test of time. I still like Rami's Spider-man films, even Spider-man 3 to some extent, it's just a little flawed that's all. I could say the same of the Superman movies, execpt I cannot watch 3 and 4, just like I can't watch Batman Returns, Forever, and Batman and Robin. Those movies are jokes and can't be taken seriously.

I'm glad Raimi made those films and same for Singer and the X-men films. I don't think they are near as good as Iron Man, but at least SM2 and X2 are probably better than TIH, although I enjoy TIH much more.

In general I think the Marvel Studios movies have had better acting, and have been taken more seriously than the other Marvel films made by partner studios.

I'm very much looking forward to X-men first class, and think it could be one of the best X-men films, however they also may have gone to the well one too many times. We'll see.

Tony Stark is offline   Reply With Quote