View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 04:32 PM   #247
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!

Default Re: Is Thor the best Marvel Studios movie so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zant View Post
The same will happen to the marvel studio movies right? or will the bias not let that happen
The truth is, 90% of movies made, do not stand the test of time. I still like Rami's Spider-man films, even Spider-man 3 to some extent, it's just a little flawed that's all. I could say the same of the Superman movies, execpt I cannot watch 3 and 4, just like I can't watch Batman Returns, Forever, and Batman and Robin. Those movies are jokes and can't be taken seriously.

I'm glad Raimi made those films and same for Singer and the X-men films. I don't think they are near as good as Iron Man, but at least SM2 and X2 are probably better than TIH, although I enjoy TIH much more.

In general I think the Marvel Studios movies have had better acting, and have been taken more seriously than the other Marvel films made by partner studios.

I'm very much looking forward to X-men first class, and think it could be one of the best X-men films, however they also may have gone to the well one too many times. We'll see.

Tony Stark is offline   Reply With Quote