View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 04:52 PM   #250
The Batman
The Dark Knight

Default Re: Is Thor the best Marvel Studios movie so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
That's how you defend yourself? Try having a conversation with someone. You came in here to bash Thor. OK fine, but you don't come in here and expect people to not respond to that, who did like the movie.

And yeah you did make that post, wheather you remember it or not. When you write stuff like that you do make a reputation for yourself. Anyway that was 7 years ago, so no need to rehash all that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
That's how you defend yourself? Try having a conversation with someone. You came in here to bash Thor. OK fine, but you don't come in here and expect people to not respond to that, who did like the movie.

And yeah you did make that post, wheather you remember it or not. When you write stuff like that you do make a reputation for yourself. Anyway that was 7 years ago, so no need to rehash all that.
I don't think you understand.

My problem is not that I dont want conversation. I've talked to BigThor on the subject of Thor in comparison to other marvel films.

My problem is that I do not want to talk to you. My flippant response to you is based on the fact that every time we do have a conversation, it does not end well, not to mention your responses to other people in this thread when they say something you disagree with. You may think its appropriate, I do not. You said something about reputation...well, it's just as fitting for you as it is for me.

"You're trying to bash Thor!" Is exactly what I'm talking about. I gave this movie an 8/10 in the review thread. But now cause I'm not saying its "great", I'm trying to bash it? This is why I do not wish to deal with you. Also, if someone like C. Lee came in and said I made a post 7 years ago about BB and SM2, I would believe him wholeheartedly. You, I do not believe, as this is just another attempt to discredit me. Again, reputation. And its not that I dont want to have dialogue. If that were true, I wouldnt respond to BigThor at all. I just don't want to have conversation with you, simple as that. Now, I will apologize for my first response to you. I should've just ignored you to begin with.

Last edited by The Batman; 05-11-2011 at 04:55 PM.
The Batman is offline   Reply With Quote