View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 04:58 PM   #107
Autobot Slacker
Default Re: Transformers: Prime

"Shadowzone" was pretty cool, although it's kind of a downer that Skyquake could only come back as another mindless, snarling Dark Energon Zombie. And I'd like to believe that Miko HAS learned her lesson, but I wouldn't put money on it.

The 'alternate dimension' aspect of the groundbridge malfunction was pretty cool, and a further plus is that they didn't introduce another one-shot character, AND Megatron is back up and running finally and back to his old self - though for lack of doing the smart thing and killing Starscream outright, he should have at least smacked him around a lot more or at least taken an arm off already. I also liked seeing Ratchet finally get some time 'in the field'.

I really like this show so far, although there's a couple of spots that still need to be worked on if this thing's supposed to last as long as the producers are planning.

"My folks came to the U.S. as immigrants, aliens, and became citizens. I was born in Boston, a citizen, went to Hollywood and became an alien."
Leonard Nimoy
Jochimus is offline   Reply With Quote