View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 10:57 AM   #378
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Default Re: The Avengers roster for 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggy View Post
i personally dont think that actor ( cant rmember his name) shouldnt have played him, because hes already played human torch, not sure about evryone elses opinion on that but hes already played one marvel hero, so i dont think he should play another
You're completely missing the point of why I mentioned Captain America. We're not talking about who should have played Cap anymore than we're talking about who should have been in the Avengers movie in 2012.

This thread was created in 2008. That's 3 years ago. At the time people were speculating who should be in the Avengers roster in 2012 (which was 4 years from 2008). We've already known since last year the movie roster, so bumping a 3-year old thread to speculate further on a past event is a complete waste of time. That's why I gave the analogy of bumping a thread on who should play (future tense) Captain America (note I didn't say "who should have played" (past tense)). It's like closing the stable door after the horse has already bolted.

And Spider-Man is not going to be in this movie no matter how much you want him.

Dark Raven is offline   Reply With Quote