View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 05:30 PM   #266
bullets
bang bang

Default Re: Superman the Movie = STILL the greatest superhero movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy1Jones View Post
The Greatest Superman Movie Ever. Clark Was Clark. Superman Was Superman And Lex Was Lex. I See No Problem With This Move.

Absolutely the best Superman film by far. The only negative for me is the reverse time ending but everything else works great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2014 View Post
I have to disagree with Superman: The Movie being the best. One of the films biggest flaws is that the film is stuffed with stupid moments: Clark jumps out of the window of a highrise office building and no one bats an eyelash. The security personnel are complete idiots who I wouldn't trust with my kids, let alone a megaton warhead. Lex Luthor conspires to kill millions of people, yet he is thrown into prison like a common criminal. I can go on.
The movie is good, but BATMAN BEGINS & THE DARK KNIGHT are much better in my opinion.

I can buy people not seeing Clark fly out the window. It's not something you would expect to see or be looking out for. Someone would have to be looking that direction.

A lot of that was comical. I had to suspend disbelief that a genius like Lex would have a bumbling henchmen.

bullets is offline   Reply With Quote