View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 04:03 AM   #9
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: Please no more prequels!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMM View Post
Fox abandoned making a third film to a floundering franchise. Big deal. That doesn't necessarily mean the studio's abandoned Fantastic Four entirely, as a reboot is supposedly in the works. Moreover, the X-Men franchise has proven much more lucrative than Fantastic Four ever did, and I doubt Fox would stop making X-Men movies no matter how poorly an X-Men movie does. If you're freaking out about First Class underperforming, I would hate to think how you would react to X-Men 4 underperforming, because there is very much a possibility of that happening too considering how much more X-Men 4 would cost.
I would rather prefer a third film than reboot.

And X-Men 4 doesn't need to cost that much. Its like the start of the trilogy, it can't be that expensive like X3.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring, Jungle Book, Captain America, Doctor Strange, Deadpool, Star Trek, Bridget Jones, Don't Breathe, Moana, Ghostbusters, Kung Fu Panda, Peculiar Children, Jason Bourne, X-Men, Tarzan, Angry Birds, Inferno, Suicide Squad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Alice, Ice Age, Huntsman, Independence Day, Underworld, Warcraft, Batman v Superman.
www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote