View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 03:08 AM   #10
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Please no more prequels!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyonic View Post
Critically First Class was a success and if FOX has enough faith for a sequel then that's good, but keep in mind that a treatment for X4 and X5 was sent to FOX and apparently they loved it, and this was before First Class came out. They've been planning to make X4 and X5. Bryan Singer is interested in directing X-Men movies again, so I think it's likely that X4 and X5 will happen before a sequel to First Class sees the light of day.

Any X-Men movie released that is comparable in quliaty to X1, X2 or First Class, I'll be happy.
Yeah I think X4 could be great if they hire a good writing team/director. And X4 has been in discussion since X3 but they always put it aside because of the prequels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by henzINNIT View Post
It would be a dream come true if Bryan Singer returned for X4. That story can't end with TLS.
Me too. First Class was really good, but I miss the original cast. And if they some of the cast to appear again (like McAvoy, Fassbender, January, Jennifer, Caleb, Hoult and Lucas), they can just add them in X4. Like make them travel into the future and meet the current X-Team Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, Iceman, etc. That would be so cool.

"Don't ever do that again" - X3
"They'll find us they'll always do" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote