View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 11:48 AM   #85
Spider-Fan
Puppet tangled in strings
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: Thor's box office competition - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCraig View Post
They also liked X-Men: First Class, The Dark Knight, Iron Man and other comic films. They don't always hate everything (comic films qualifer is needed I think). If you want to see GL, see it. I know what I like or will try to like regardless of Critics opinions. Sometimes we agree, more often we don't. However so far this summer with the comic films we've been in synch.

THOR is now into the $176m range and with a DVD release of Sept. 27 is going to get, it seems, a similar run to Iron Man!! Signaling hit and sequel imo. Kevin Friege should confirm that late Fall I think.
Me, personally. I think they're waiting on what Cap does in the BO before announciung sequel dates. In 2013, all we have confirmed is IM3. Marvel likely will have a 2nd film that year, and I think Thor 2 and Cap 2 would be likely choices, but which comes first? I think Marvel is waiting to see Cap's BO returns before deciding that. I think both get sequels, but they won't be officially announced until Marvel sees Cap's returns.

Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote