View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 05:42 PM   #4
Mister Meddle
The Barber of Seville

Default Re: Batman III: The Untold Story That Takes Place After Returns

I was thinking of doing Two Face. I heard the rumors about it as well. However there would be too many characters in the story. The only solution would be to ditch Robin. He was scrapped from B89 because he was irrelevant to the story. He was scrapped from Returns because they were focusing on too many characters (Batman, Catwoman, Penguin and Shreck). It seems unlikely that he'd get the boot for the third time in a row, especially since Marlon Wayans was supposed to play the Boy Wonder and was even paid to be in Batman 3. I got the impression that Burton wanted to do all of the characters from the television show so there was no question in my mind that the Riddler would be used. With Robin and Batman in the mix, they just need a low end villain with a strong impact (kind of like Shreck). Black Mask is the perfect one to fill this void. I'm sure Burton never heard of Black Mask but he seems like the type of character that he would have a lot of fun with. Scarecrow is a great choice as well. If everything turns out good then I'm planning on doing another story after this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneHelms View Post
Looks great man. I can't wait to see more.
Thanks man.