Originally Posted by dark_b
this is fun and great
- If Sentinel Prime switched sides during the Cybertron War to join the Decepticons, why did the Decepticons shoot him down?
- Why did Sentinel Prime teleport the Decepticons into DC when he wanted them to go to Chicago? It seems like a waste of time.
- Why were there a whole bunch of Decepticons buried on the Moon anyway? Why didn’t Megatron just use those guys in any of the previous two films? And why did they need to be teleported to Earth?
- Why did Sentinel Prime set up the main column or whatever in Chicago anyway? The Decepticons had a perfectly good camp in the shadows of Mount Kilimanjaro, where they would attract less attention.
- Whose bright idea was it to have Optimus Prime tangled in WIRES for most of the final battle?
LOL i had the same thinking about the Decpticons on the Moon (there where soooo many and the ships)...it would have been almost better if part of Cyberton came through and the Decpticons where there waiting to come to Earth .......and the Wires thing just wasted time.
These where the things i thought could have made the movie better (SPOILER)_
1. Einstein's robot should have looked more robot like and less human face (felt weird).
2. Sam should have run out to save Bubblebee when they were about to shot him...he felt like a coward just looking.......bubblebee has risked his life so many time. They could have done a epic....bubblebee gets shot (create tension) and Sam runs out and then the cavalry comes in to save the day.
3. Starscream should not have died instead he should have told Megatron that he looks weak and the Primes are winning (instead of the supermodel tell him....funny this dialogue feels like it would have worked perfectly with Megan Fox's character because of her history with the Decepticons)
4. we could have had a epic fight with Megatron, Sentinal and Optimus. Sentinal could have been badly injured. Optimus kills megatron. Sam and Bubblebee destroy the pillar (control for the portal thing). Sentinal runs towards it to save it and get blasted towards Cybertron (poetic justice) as it gets destroyed.
5. Starcream runs away again (classic)