View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 09:55 PM   #28
hunteri
Newbie First Class

Default Re: OFFICIAL Dark of the Moon REVIEW THREAD - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocomics View Post
I agree with most of this and I just think there seemed to lack that blockbuster ending that these movies seem to be missing. I did think this was better than the last one, and I did find Shia less annoying than the previous films. I did find it hard to swallow with the change of girlfriends and I kindof felt she detracted, but I guess that happens when co-star leaves the series?
Also, there wasn't any annoying robots like in the last one who kindof took away from the movie, and the two little guys were actually well used in this one.
This one also felt very long and it seemed to drag on and on, they could of knocked off like 20minutes. Overall, it was a worthy effort, just to me the story was kindof weak and end battle was sort of weak,but a good effort.

Transformers DoTm>Transformers>Transformers II
Ya Totally...i enjoyed it as well...it was a great summer big action movie. Definitely better then the 2nd one...i know there going to be fans that will "fan-edit" 2nd and 3rd one together and trim the fat and make it a much better film.

hunteri is offline   Reply With Quote