View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 08:50 PM   #33
danoyse
Snikt. Stab. Repeat.
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: The official X-men First Class BD/DVD thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell2ThaIzzay View Post
Oh, are the regular versions on Blu Ray?

I haven't seen them anywhere. Although I haven't particularly been looking for them. But I hadn't seen them. I'll probably end up just picking those up.

That box set looks amazing though, for people who do love the extendeds. What is like, like 15 discs or something for 3 movies? I don't know the exact number but I know it was something redonk like that. That's a freaking collector's set.
Yeah, it's 15 discs, and I think it's 26 hours of extra features. I loved the extended versions (I just saw all 3 of them in the theater recently), so I was holding out for this set. Although I was tempted to pick up the theatrical blu-rays when Amazon had them for $8 each a few months ago.

Both versions are terrific, you really can't go wrong with either version.

I won't upgrade any of the Harry Potter DVDs I have until all of the movies are out, since there will probably be a big box set coming for the whole series soon enough.

I'm not as excited for the Star Wars set as I should be since it won't include the original versions of the first three films.

I did upgrade my X-Men trilogy to blu-Ray awhile back. I donated my old X-Men DVDs, along with a few others.