View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 11:27 PM   #59
Hellion
He's Not Serious

Default Re: The official X-men First Class BD/DVD thread

I'd like to think when TDKR is released, maybe we'll get an updated Anthology with the Burton-Shumacker-Nolan films...(just like the X-FIlms, I've enjoyed the Bat-Films, and due consider myself a Batfan, again, I won't choose sides)...

...I agree with your last point Nell, though, right now all films (X3 and Wolverine included are in the film universe)

...on a side note, am I the only one who collects the different editions of films? Since this has to due with the X-Films, I;ll just mention those...I still have my original X-Men DVD from 2000 (I loved the packaging), the X-Men Collection (1.5 & X2 4-disc set), & the Target Tin Edition of The Last Stand, followed by the Blu-Ray editions of the Trilogy, and Wolverine (technically I have three Wolverine on Blu-the regular edition, the Target edition with the bust, and the Blockbuster edition with a mini-diorama of Wolverine vs Sabretooth)...the two special editions of Wolverine were gifts, so I didn't spend extra $$$ on those...but I will for First Class or a new box set, I here everyone say they get rid of there old editions for the newer releases, I just can't bring myself to do it, too many memories attached to them......